Friday, January 9, 2009

7th sense and video update!

Beth! Getting the video from lauren soon. Was having technical difficulties with getting it sent via mail n what not...then busy holidays and horrible lapse in our memory to do it. Anyway, I will send as soon as I can get my hands on it to edit. I hadn't forgotten!! :) :)

I had a lil holy crap great idea moment...all the times I am up late gaming I hate trying to get down the stairs to find the bathroom because by then all the lights are out, and it's like no matter how many carrots I eat, I still have a hard time navigating by things without bumping into a desk or stubbing my toe...so I should have thought of this before for my 7th sense, but hey better late then never...

It would be called "Finding-The-Bathroom-In-The-Dark-Without-Tripping-On-Crap" radar. No matter where you were, you could instantly have this beacon like effect where you could locate the bathroom late at night without that annoying bumping or stubbing things going on. No more feeling the walls or having that nagging I'm going to trip down the stairs on my cat feeling. Whaddaya think! hahah.

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

I could have used that 7th sense a couple nights ago. I literally almost broke my arm falling over the cat!