Sunday, December 7, 2008

Past few events...

Just thought I'd post a lil blog about some of the past events recently in class and my thoughts since I'm pretty sure I'm missing something somewhere xD

Let's see, first one was creating something from the prescription pill bottles. My idea had been creating a party popper. I drilled a hole in the bottom, inserted the straw from an air-in-a-can, and stuffed it full of ripped paper pieces to act like the confetti, and gingerly put the top upside down on it (good enough to get that *pop*) Then when I pressed down on the air, the top blew off and sprayed confetti all over my room. I still have it around somewhere...I should take a pic of it. It's probably not the most original idea though, I just thought it was fun to see if I could do. =)

The hair shaving event was hilarious, and it really did show you shouldn't be afraid to try any idea out, even if you think you will fail doing so. It was unlike any class I've ever had, it's certainly something I'm going to remember haha! I like that most of us banded together to do it, and that it even turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself. hehe.

Then we had our ideas presented, which I think we did a great job too! That all went down pretty well. Thanks to all who showed up before class to help flesh out the presentation, the powerpoint, and to those who actually did the speaking for us woot! NM, that's advertising baby!

So anyway, I'm working out ideas for my final presentation. I was thinking about how this semester has went, between the foot/blood clot ordeal to just feeling out of control, so I think my inspiration is going to come from the past few months of my own experiences dealing with stress, how most people might deal with it, or even how you deal with it. So be looking forward to a funny presentation if I can finish fleshing out this idea. =) Thoughts or suggestions or got a comment about how you deal with stress?--->leave comment hehe!

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

Wow! Even with broken body parts and serious illness you managed to keep contributing to class! If only you had stayed healthy imagine what you could have done! I hope you keep looking for that original approach and that your work keeps getting better and better!