Sunday, October 26, 2008

Inspiration...

My art gallery actually did inspire me to do something that I have not done in years.

I was looking through the pictures, some from a few years back...and it reminded me, I once tried lightening my longer bangs/front half of hair. Not only was it a bit scary since I'd never done it before, but it was damn fun to do. Maybe I felt if I did that again now, it would bring back those happy memories, perhaps also lighten my mood in the process. The greatest part is that it never quite turns out the same every time you do it, kind of unpredictable like life is.

Here's the result of that:



I know I could have selected a ton of different ways to show how I am inspired, but this is the most recent that I had done based on an inspiration. I am surely never just inspired by the past or older things, but I feel they are connected to you, they never really leave you...

No comments: