Sunday, September 14, 2008

Here it is! Time project.

I think I finally got it squared away. I'm mostly happy with the result. The music was from here, I recorded the crunching chompy noise myself, and got the cuckoo clock effect from this place. All were free use. There, now that I covered me tail on all that, please enjoy. :)
(here is the direct link if you wanna see it even bigger)

If you are at all curious of the ingredients used to make the numbers, here they are as follows:
1 - Raisins
2 - Pumpkin Seeds
3 - Pretzel
4 - Panda Puff Peanut Butter cereal
5 - Apricots
6 - Pasta
7 - Cinnamon Raisin Bread
8 - Trader Joe cookies
9 - Celery
10 - String Cheese + Grape Tomato
11 - Baby Carrots
12 - Skittles
NOTE: No guarantee that use of these ingredients will result in same end product ROFL ROFL!!! kidding.

2 comments:

j.nick said...

oddly enough, the thing i liked the most was not the idea (which was still a good one) but the fact that the 'center' of the clock was not in the center at all.

ninjakitty said...

um...thanks...I think? Whatever floats yer boat heh.