Sunday, October 5, 2008

The two last classes...

The last class you guys had I guess involved pudding!? LOL. And someone had to feed someone else pudding, which apparently was boring, so someone got pudding up their nose and ears. The other person got a cupcake to get back at her, and he crumbled it in her hair and crumbled it in Beth's hair, and apparently I missed a funny funny class. The whole idea of the class was about senses. Seems like some really liked it and others were a lil bored, but overall had some sort of fun at some point or was interested.

The last class before that, I wasn't there, but my friend was, and I understood you rode around on chairs wherever you went half of class or something.

Curses. That would have been fun HEHE I'm always joking about being too tired and would someone just give my chair a lil push in the direction I needed to go...

It's really weird blogging about classes you weren't present for, though...hehe.

No comments: